Within the scope of the Law on the Protection of Personal Data No. 6698; You can access the enlightment text that states that we process your personal data responsibly.
THE CLARIFICATION TEXT OF MIOREC İNSAN KAYNAKLARI A.Ş.
ON THE PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
As MIOREC İnsan Kaynakları A.Ş. (herein referred as the “Company”), we respect and attach importance to the right to privacy. Thus, we would like to inform you about your rights concerning the use and protection of your personal data within the scope of the Law on Protection of Personal Data No. 6698 (hereinafter referred to as “KVKK”).
As MIOREC İnsan Kaynakları A.Ş. (herein referred as the “Company”), we inform you that we process your personal data in the capacity of data controller pursuant to the Law on Protection of Personal Data No. 6698 (hereinafter referred to as “KVKK”) and other relevant laws.
What are the Processed Personal Data Categories?
Your personal data in the data categories of identity, contact and financial information, legal transaction, transaction security will be processed within the scope of the purposes and legal reasons stipulated in the Clarification Text as per the Law on Protection of Personal Data No. 6698, in line with the KVKK and other relevant laws.
For What Processed Will Your Data be Processed?
Your personal data will be processes under the legal reason set forth in the article 5 (2) of the KVKK that “c) it is required to process the personal data belonging to contracting parties if it is directly related to the establishment or performance of a contract” to conduct the necessary works by our business units so that you benefit from the products and services we offer as a Company; to manage the sales processes of goods and services and to execute the communication activities.
Your personal data will be processed within the legal reason “e) The data processing is mandatory to establish, use or protect a right” stipulated in the article 5 (2) of the KVKK so as to follow-up the legal transactions and implement the legal processes.
Your personal data will be processed under the legal reasons “a) to be clearly prescribed by law” and “ç) must be mandatory for the data controller to meet its legal obligation” specified in the article 5 (2) of the KVKK, for the purposes of the fulfillment of the obligations on information, document storage and archive arising from the legal legislation; the follow-up of finance and/or accounting transactions including billing; realization of necessary evaluation of the services provided and implementation of reporting and information obligations.
Your personal data will be processed within the scope of legal reasons stated in the article 5 (2) of the KVKK “f) data processing is mandatory for the legitimate interests of the data officer, provided that the person does not harm the fundamental rights and freedoms of the person concerned” to carry out business continuity activities; to ensure the legal, technical and commercial occupational safety of the related persons who are in a business relationship and to plan and execute the corporate communication activities.
To Whom And Fot What Purposes Will Your Processed Data be Transferred?
Your personal data will be transferred without the explicit consent of the respective person as per the articles 8 (2) (a) of the KVKK for following reasons:
It may be shared with the contracted public accountant company, notary publics, executive offices and/or courts, if required, to perform the collection of the costs related to the products and services and/or to carry out the financial and/or accounting works.
It will be shared with the relevant public institutions and organizations, in case it is required or demanded, to fulfill the legal liabilities under the relevant legislation.
It will be shared with our lawyers as much as necessary within the framework of confidentiality obligation to monitor the legal processes.
With What Methods is Your Personal Data Collected?
Your personal data is obtained orally, in writing or electronically through automated or non-automated methods, depending on the legal reasons stated in the articles 5 (2) of the KVKK in order to achieve the purposes specified in paragraph (c) of this text:
- Forwarding E-mail message, getting contact with the telephone number, filling out the contact form on the website and contacting via social media platforms.
- Exchanging business cards during fair or seminar visits.
- Filling in or drawing up a form/document/promissory note by you.
What are Your Rights as an Interested Person?
You are entitled to following rights as an interested person within the context of article 11 of the KVKK:
- To find out whether your personal data is processed,
- To request information if your personal data has been processed,
- To learn the purpose of processing your personal data and whether they are used in accordance with their purpose,
- To be informed of the third persons to whom your personal data is transferred at home and abroad,
- In case your personal data is incomplete or incorrectly processed, to request their correction and demand notification of the transaction realized in this context to the third parties to whom your personal data is transferred,
- Though it has been processed in accordance with the provisions of other laws and other legislations related to the KVKK, to request the deletion or destruction of your personal data in case the reasons requiring the processing have disappeared, and in this respect, to request the notification of the transaction to the third parties to whom your personal data is transferred,
- To object any result occurring against you, provided the processed data is analyzed solely through the automatic systems,
- In case you incur a loss due to the illegal processing of your personal data, to claim for the compensation for that loss.
You can deliver your demands on your abovementioned rights as per the article 11 of the KVKK by preferably filling out all information specified in the Interested Person Application Form on our website or as follows:
- By visiting our company in person at “Mustafa Kemal Mah. Sok. Cepa Office No: 2D/403, 06520 Çankaya/Ankara, Turkey”,
- Through our registered electronic mail (KEP) address in the form of [email protected],
- Through a notary in writing or registered mail so as to confirm your identity and not to inform the wrong people,
- Via secure electronic signature, mobile signatures or sending e-mail to e-mail to [email protected] by using the e-mail address that has been notified to and recorded at our Company or other methods to be determined by the Board in the future.
In your application, it is obligatory to include the a) Name, surname and your signature, if it is written, b) TR ID no for the citizens of the Republic of Turkey, and the nationality, passport number and if any the identification number for foreigners, c) The residential address or business address based on notification, ç) Electronic mail address, telephone and fax number, d) The subject of said demand. You should also add the relevant information and documents to your application.
What is the Retention Period of your Personel Data?
The Company deletes, destroys or anonymizes personal data when the purpose of processing personal data disappears and the mandatory retention periods specified under Laws and other applicable legislation expire.
Amendments and Updates
This clarification text has been prepared pursuant to the Law on Protection of Personal Data No. 6698 and other applicable legislation Necessary amendments can be made to the this clarification text in accordance with the changes in the respective legal legislation and/or Company's personal data processing objectives and policies.
The latest version of the Clarification Text will be available at https://www.miorec.com/.
Please click for the Interested Person Application Form.